PLEASE READ ALL BELOW INFORMATION
GAME TIMES AND DRAW
Game Times for divisions can change week to week so always check draws via our website.
The draw can be found on the Junior Info tab. This will always be released on the Friday for the following week.
Click Below for Field Maps
Mondays: U10’s – U15’s – Click Here (Coolum Touch Fields – Rec Centre)
Thursdays: U6’s – U9’s – Click Here (Peregian Springs SS Oval)
INDIVIDUAL PLAYER ALLOCATIONS
When allocating we do our best to match friend with friends with the information we are given.
Please contact us ASAP if there is an issue with allocations as once the season starts it becomes very difficult to change players around.
If your a parent who would like to manage one of these teams please email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will pass on all players details to you so you could touch base before games next week. Not much to Managing these teams, you can be our point of contact, create a messenger group and help with subbing on game day.
Players IN these teams are to make their way to their field and they will be met by the referee who will get the kids ready to play.
This is the parents opportunity to meet and greet. We will need someone to manage the teams, so we will ask parents on the first round who could do that for us if not emailed before hand.
FOR PLAYER ALLOCATIONS & TEAM LISTS FOLLOW THE LINKS BELOW
Updated Team Lists – CLICK HERE
Player Alphabetical List – CLICK HERE
– If you cant find a player that supposed to be on the team list, check for their name in the alphabetical list as you might find them on a different team
– If you are having troubles locating your son or daughter then please email us at email@example.com & we will find the issue and get them sorted.
- Team Delegate Contact info is located next to the team name listed in the above team lists. If you have been allocated to a team then contact the delegate and they will welcome you in & pass on any info needed.
SOCIAL MEDIA / WET WEATHER INFO
Please like our FACEBOOK page Coolum Oztag and Follow us on INSTAGRAM @coolumoztag.
A lot of information can be found on these INCLUDING QUICK WET WEATHER UPDATES
Please DO NOT call or text Coolum Oztag if it’s raining.
We update social media and delegates as soon as a decision is made. Team Delegates will also be messaged so they can pass onto their teams.
REFEREES AND PARENTS/COACHES
Unless it is help with substitutions there is never a reason for a parent to approach a referee during or after a game. If you have a question please ask head up to the admin desk or contact Robbie/Damien.
We will not tolerate anybody Speaking/Heckling/Abusing from a sideline at a referee.
This is a social sport for kids to enjoy themselves.
SOME HELPUL INFO FOR ALL PLAYERS AND FAMILIES
The first 2 Weeks at Junior Oztag can be busy. Patience and a smile is your friend during this time.
- We advise everybody to please purchase shorts prior to game day. if you are unsure on sizes we can swap where required on the day. Please give yourself minimum 30mins prior to game for collecting these.
- Parents please stay off fields while the kids are playing and after the games, the Refs will look after the kids.
- Please take your Rubbish with you when you leave.
- Check the website and become familiar with the Junior page.
- We provide the tags and balls for all fields and games.
- In older age groups we score using our online system and our refs use their phones for that.
- If you have any questions email is the best way for us, at the grounds you will find someone at admin or one of the staff walking around the fields.
REGISTERED TEAMS AND PLAYERS
The team you register in is the only team you can play in.
There is to be no fill ins for teams. The game will immediately be Forfeited.
You can play with Minimum of 5 players on the field.
If you want to play in 2 teams you must register for both.
We hope you all enjoy the season and we can’t wait to see the kids out playing Oztag this season.
GET YOUR TAG ON!